Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by RTS Life Science Limited. As user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including (without limitation) general viewing or downloading ("use/using") is subject to our terms and conditions below.
· read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website; and
If you do not accept these terms and conditions please exit this website now.
1. Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the website. RTS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online (please see date at the top).
2. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
Intellectual Property Rights
3. All rights, including copyright and database rights, in the RTS website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to RTS, or otherwise used by RTS as permitted by applicable law.
4. Except as permitted in these terms and conditions, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the RTS website without the prior written permission of RTS or in accordance with applicable copyright laws. Any other use requires the prior written permission of RTS. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
5. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or which may cause the website services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or either temporarily or permanently unavailable.
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions (and in particular within these "Liability clauses) excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
7. This website and the information (including without limitation), names, images or pictures of any kind, logos and icons regarding or relating to RTS, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and RTS excludes to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty as to non-infringement, compatibility, security or accuracy, and implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
8. RTS will not be liable for any damages, claims or losses, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) suffered or incurred by any party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
9. RTS will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the website but makes no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the website or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server(s) , equipment or systems that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or malicious software or similar agents of any kind or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. RTS will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and RTS accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the website.
10. RTS will take all reasonable precautions to keep your details secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you over the internet.
11. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute arising under these terms and conditions will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
13. We may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
14. These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) to these terms and conditions.
15. No delay or failure by RTS to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of RTS.
16. These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and RTS relating to the use of this website and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and RTS for your use of this website.
The website is operated by:
RTS Life Science Limited
Northbank, Irlam, Manchester M44 5AY
VAT Number 764 6886 71
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
© RTS 2010. All Rights Reserved.