Most of RTS’ automation products have started as custom solutions to an identified need. Where the need is broader than a single system for a single client, these bespoke solutions have evolved into a product offer or even a product range.
Examples of one-off projects turned to product line include:-
- Sample Storage
- Compound solubilisation / reformatting
- Assay plate creation
- HTS / u-HTS
- Blood Fractionation
- MDI / DPI Inhaler testing
- Shaker / firers
Other projects, including...
- Water testing
- Drug transporter testing
- Cell culture
- Protein crystallography
- Tissue maintenance
... have been completed as stand-alone projects.
The key to each of these is RTS’ experience of automating laboratory processes – understanding the needs of each, designing a solution and creating a flexible scheduling solution appropriate to the needs of the project.
Our offer comprises...
- Robust industrial quality robotics
- Mechanical design solutions offering flexibility, operator safety, and future expansion capability
- Managed software solutions with the right scheduling algorithm for the job, offering reliability, traceability and upgradeability