Automation systems for inhaler testing
Dose Content Uniformity
As manufacturers and testers of Dry Powder Inhalers (mDPIs) and Pressurised Metered Dose Inhalers (pMDIs), you are under increasing pressure to boost productivity and reduce turnaround times whilst ensuring reliability and data quality.
RTS provides a range of fully-automated pMDI and mDPI testing and collection units to provide Lights Out ‘Inhaler In, Data Out’ Through Life Device Testing for Dose Content Uniformity.
Built from standard modular components, a common building-block approach ensures our systems suit your needs and device requirements, providing flexibility for today and future proofing for tomorrow.
- Reasons for automating include:
- Improved laboratory efficiency
- Reduced analytical variability
- Safer working environments for analysts
- Better device and product understanding