Brooks Life Science Systems is a leading supplier of compound management, sample management, biobanking and biological sample management solutions
RTS’ key focus is automation for life science; our strengths lie in our people. We have approximately 400 man years combined experience in providing robotic solutions to life science problems. This wealth of experience in applications as diverse as water testing, protein crystallography, blood fractionation, screening, pharmaceutical testing, quality control testing and sample management can be leveraged to solve your problem.
The tools available at our disposal include:
- 5 different scheduling solutions – because different application areas have different needs
- A software team with the skills and knowledge to customise existing scheduling products or create new, as the need dictates
- Re-useable automation modules and designs for a range of applications – from HTS to sample storage to water testing
- A design team equipped with an in depth understanding of robot control philosophies - possibilities and limitations – operating ‘state of the art’ 3D design tools
- Applications engineers and product managers with science and / or engineering backgrounds, many with project management experience
All of this adds up to a company able to analyse your requirements, advise on possible approaches and deliver appropriate solutions.
For further details, go to Related Solutions.